martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Our Comenius assistant 2010/11

Hi! My name is Joanna. I am from Poland and I am here to help you to learn foreign languages. Why is it worth doing? Because you can travel, live in a foreign country for some time, study abroad and meet people who become your friends for the whole of your life.
I lived one year in Granada and it was one of the best years in my life. Thanks to the Erasmus Lifelong Learning Programme I had the opportunity to study at the University of Granada. I found a part – time job at the private language school as an English teacher, but I also devoted a lot of time to my hobbies: climbing and travelling. Every day in Granada was truly enriching for me. I enjoyed learning every new Spanish word, which was incredibly easy thanks to my Spanish friends. I learnt a lot about the Spanish culture and changed a bit my eating habits, making tostadas con tomate my breakfast option number one. After coming back home I invited my Spanish friends and I was their guide to my country. Also, I was selected as a representative of Poland to the Erasmus conference in Lund, Sweden (read here about the representatives of other European countries: http://ec.europa.eu/education/erasmus/doc1805_en.htm)

Holidays in Poland with my friends from Málaga

My Erasmus stay inspired me to take new challenges: I made a course for tour leaders (this is the influence of my Spanish friends and their stay in Poland) and I decided to come to Spain again to improve my Spanish (actually, I simply love your country and feel here at home). Fortunately, there are many opportunities within the EU Lifelong Learning Programmes. This is how I became the Comenius assistant and came to Getafe to help you to take advantage of the options that are available for you.



1 comentario:

  1. hi ,Joana i like your blog :) It´s very interesting
    i hope to travel to granada and poland in the future :D

    yours sincerelly: adrian

    ResponderEliminar